View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: Yet another crazy hospital vist.

Thank you Martha and I did get some sleep.... I fell in the bed as soon as I typed here last night and slept for about 11 hours. When I woke up, let's just say it took me a while to get out of bed. After moving constantly for 36 hours, lifting Dad numerous times, and then laying completely still for 11 hours... I had locked up completely. But an hour later I am moving again.

I just hung up the phone from talking to the facility. Dad woke up enough to tell the caregiver he didn't want food or his meds, he just wanted to sleep!!! They said he was coherent but obviously in need of more sleep so they let him sleep. He was with me through the escapade and I know how I feel so I am sure he is right. I will check on him later to see how he is moving. They do have a wheel chair just in case. I'm telling you gals, this facility is phantastic!!

Love, deb

The following user gives a hug of support to Gabriel:
luyingjie (01-24-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:
luyingjie (01-24-2012)