View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Bell's palsy again...normal or continued infect

Hi Lymekicker is correct, your antibiotic dosage isn't high enough. I have read you need 300-600 mg a day.
Plus the Lyme Bacteria has 3 life stages to it. So you need a cyst buster also. Such as Flagyl.

And the typical run of the mill doctor will either turn their back on treating a patient or treat with low dosage antibiotics. They do not have a clue nor do they want to have a clue about lyme. A person needs to find a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor. It would be like going to a pediatrican for cancer. Know what I mean? You need someone that specializes in it.

Lyme is in the syphillis family. It is 7 times stronger than the syphillis bacteria. It CAN be transmittled sexually, blood transfusion, mother to baby, ect. I have talked to one Dr. that had lyme. And he feels that they passed in within their family via drinking utensils. It can also be transmitted via mosquitos, and any type of biting bug.

It took me 9 years of antibiotics. The longer you have it the harder it is to get under control.

And you definatley need to be tested for the co-infections, mycoplasma, chlamydia pnumoniae, babesia, bartonella, Ericliosis, Q Fever....there are so many things you can get along the road too when you immune systems breaks down.

So my thoughts are yes it is still active.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jodie