View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
(female)

alfawolfet HB User
Question HPV Health Problems

I have been diagnosed with high risk HPV 16 & 18 which cause cancer five months ago. I am 32 years old and have only had 5 sex partners in my life time and have been married for 6 years. I have one son who is 16 years old and I have not been able to get pregnant since. For the last month and a half I have had many health problems. I have been in the hospital and to my doctor many times and have had many test ran. They are still unsure as to what is causing all my health problems. I have an appointment with my OBGYN this week. When I called my OBGYN and told them my health problems that I was having they said it could be the HPV that is causing them. As of right now and for over a month I have had a bladder infection, constipation for 3 weeks, swollen and tender breast, and extreme stomach pain and swelling. I took a blood pregnancy test and it came back negative. They want me to test again in 10 days. But I gave up on ever getting pregnant a long time ago. Has anyone else had health problems due to HPV. If so please respond. Thank you...