View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
(male)

ShawnMHall HB User
Strange unrelenting fatigue

Hi, I am 23 years old and am something of a fitness fanatic... I workout every day (or at least try to) and push myself pretty hard during every workout for anywhere from thirty min to two hours... both weights and cardio. I won't get into workout specifics, but i keep myself in a range of 4-7% body fat and would like to think im in good shape. I get antsy when i take off days but still do maybe once a week. but over the past few years ill notice that every several months or so i will have about 3 days to a week where my body cant do anythingggg at all. I hurt, I sleep for absurd amounts of time (12 hours straight) and i have all this muscle pain for no reason... I walk a mile to the gym every day, but when I am having one of these "episodes" i cant even make it to the gym... usually my legs hurt too much. during this time i get really annoyed bc i dont know what my problem is whether im sick or worn out or what... but its not normal. everyone i know will have ten times more energy than me and i just feel useless.... when im used to operating at a level above most others (im sorry that souds arrogant but... yeah) so as far as symptoms... Muscle pain, weakness, fatigue... for days... and its hard to fall asleep bc im not eexpending any energy during the day, but once im asleep i go into a coma. I really would like to figure out what this is... its not a diet thing and i drink an absurd amount of water... pleaseee help. thanks all.
-Shawn