View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
(female)

clc0230 HB User
Question Vagina Damage Due To Genital Warts Freezing

Been having treatment for genital warts (Freezing with liquid nitrogen)... so far it has been going well.
Couple days ago had a appointment at the clinic with a new nurse, the assured me i was in safe hands...
After the treatment i went to the toilet felt a burning sensation, and as i cleaned myself i notice a trace of blood on the tissue...went back and was double checked by the nurse who said there wasn’t any blood there just use a salt an water bath as normal.

When i got home a hour later i checked myself with a small hand mirror an notice there was blood around the entrance of my vagina which was clotted...
I later had a shower and check the area once again an washed away the blood, which then revealed two slits in the corners of my inner labia...as i washed myself there was bits of tissue coming off.... and the area was swollen....
Couple hours after my shower i noticed my underwear felt wet, what i thought would have been my period wasn’t... underwear was just soaked, im not sure if its discharge or its because of the deep tissue cuts....???
The next morning the swelling has gone down to some degree but now the whole of the tissue with my vagina entrance in the middle has ripped away to some degree and now my vagina entrance is lower than normal..... and now feels rubbery with a white colour to it, the cuts look much deeper!

Does anyone have any advise......Will i need surgery to remove the tissue or am i stuck like this...????

Last edited by clc0230; 11-14-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Miss Spelling