View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User
transitioning from bottle to sippy

Hello everyone, i was just wondering if anybody can give me any tips on switching my baby from formula in a bottle to a sippy... he is a pro at drinking juice from a sippy, but when i give him the formula in it, he doesnt drink as much as he should tho.. and i dont like just leaving him with a sippy full of formula for more than a few minutes because that just grosses me out... should i maybe cut back to like 4 ounces at a time and increase how often he has one? how much should he be drinking now?... guess it would help if you all new how old he is..lol he is ten months.. i really think it will be an easy transition, because i never let him lay down with a bottle, or fall asleep with one, i am just not sure how much to give him..so far i have only replace on bottle a day with a sippy, and like i said he doesnt drink but 4 ounces out of what is normally (with a bottle 8).. im hoping my question actually got explained in there and i didnt just confuse everyone! any suggestions help! thank you!