View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
(male)

Chipwillits HB User
Re: Just need a little support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabean34 View Post
I usually don't put out posts myself but I am at the end of my rope, not in the bad way, just frustrated with all of this.
It's been almost 6 years!!! I know so many of you have had more painful years than that but we all know that when it is happening to you the time goes so slowly and answers rarely come. You are lucky if you can even find a doctor that will listen to you.
I had a tumor in my head which I had out in July, it was benign so that was good but I thought a lotof my problems may have gone with the tumor but in the luck that is mine things have gotten worse. The pain has spread even further to my arms and legs. Now it's just everywhere. Plus, I don't think anyone believes me. I think they believe I am looking for attention, what's the funny part is that I get none of that!! It's the opposite! Yesterday was my birthday and I used to get at least 10 or more calls. Yesterday was the first time I didn't get any. So then I was upset and my husband was mad because I was upset so it just was a bad day all around.
What do you all do to pick up your spirits? I feel I do well then something else happens and knocks me down again. I keep getting back up but each time it feels a little harder to do.
Any ideas or quotes anything would be great. I don't want this anymore! I want to wake up tomorow and be back to where I was six years ago. I know that's not possible but it don't know where to go from here.
Thanks for listening.
Tina