View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

K_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB UserK_Lana HB User
Re: Peroneal surgery failed - help?

Keep begging them to look at it. My MRI's didn't show any tears yet they were there. MRI's won't show scar tissue either and mine were glued to the bone unable to move. The pain was so bad, like I said. If I had to go on like that I might just have taken a knife for real and cut it out. My dr. only went in there to look because he was doing surgery on other areas. He was very reluctant to open up my peroneals a 3rd time. But, he did, thankfully, and the scar tissue was cleaned up. Does it still hurt? Yes. Do I still have zingy feeling from a nerve trapped? Yes. BUT, I no longer feel like cutting out the tendon myself. The pain is manageable along the peroneals now and my ROM is much better than it was before.

Don't let them tell you nothing is going on. Maybe mention scar tissue, see what they say.