View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
(female)

claire12345 HB User
Unhappy I miss my mum so much

I am 19 and my mum died a month ago to melanoma cancer in most of her body and brain, she was ill for a year and although her and my dad were seperated we both cared for her throughout. I grieved a lot during that year but was so hard because we were constantly saying goodbye. now she's gone there is so much I just want to say one more time. I have never been away from her for this long i dont want to accept it i just want her to come home. I am an only child and I do not speak to her family, i love my dad but I keep worrying that something horrible will happen to him and im scared i will lose him too. I feel so guilty and I dont know why? I have to move out of the house because I cant afford to live here now and I dont want to leave my memories of her here behind. Everyone says it but she really was my best friend it seems to be getting harder not easier, i want her to be at my wedding and see me have children i dont know how I can ever enjoy those things in life without her. Im so confused to why she had to go and I just want my mommy back.