View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: I need some advice , please help....

Hi wantbhappy3,

There is no need to apologies for anything here; everybody understands how difficult this must be for you. Having said that, I am sorry you were unable to go through with the retest; it must have been very traumatic for you.

A while ago on this forum there was a discussion as to whether people should tell their partners or people close to them. Opinion was split on this issue, many people felt they should keep this to themselves; on the other hand many people felt that confiding in somebody close to them helped them a lot. Wantbhappy3 from what you are posting it is clear that this is very upsetting for you and it is equally clear that you have not been able to confide in anybody close to you. Please, this is my opinion and only my opinion but maybe you should consider confiding in somebody close to you, asking somebody close to you for help. Friends are friends, they are never judgmental and true friends will stand by you, irrespective of any issues. Maybe it is worth asking for a friend to come along with and to support you when you go for another retest. Naturally this is only a suggestion and of course this is entirely up to you.

Please wantbhappy3, you have had a negative test at three months which in its self is conclusive, there is nothing to suggest that this result will change. Unless anything as changed your retest will confirm this result. This really is the final huddle, which will allow you put all this behind you and move on. If you prefer to jump this final huddle by yourself, no problem, but sometimes we all need that little bit of extra help. Maybe for you a friend or family member will provide you with that little extra help.

Please take care, try to relax.

Regards Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 02-06-2010 at 07:19 AM.