View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: I need some advice , please help....

Hi wantbhappy3,

There is no need to thank me honestly. I hope all goes well with your friend and you can confide in them the way you have on this forum. Please let us know how it goes.

wantbhappy3, I genuinely do feel for you and and all the hurt this is causing. It is clear to anybody who reads your posts that you are very anxious about this but maybe we could stand back and look at this situation. You have been tested at three months; this is a conclusive blood test. Even though I have advised to get retested, there is no doubt in my mind that a retest will be no different. I really do appreciate how anxious you are and how this anxiety can simply eat away at you and this is why I am advising you to get retested. Not because I feel you have put yourself at risk but to get the reassurance that you need to put this all behind you and move on.

You have done what quite a lot of people, myself included, were terrified to do, you got checked out at three months. You really have faced the worst of it and came through it with great news, you are negative. It is extremely unlikely that this will change with another test. I understand that words on an internet forum are no substitute for hard facts but please the fact is at three months you were tested negative. From what you have posted, I genuinely do not see another blood test result being any different from the one at three months. The only difference here is that, for yourself it will be enough to allow you to put this behind you and you will no longer have to live with the fear and anxiety you have endured for so long.

Take care, all the best.

Regards Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 02-08-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typos