View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

scout316 HB Userscout316 HB User
Re: weakness & strange feeling in head

good to hear from you Bill...it has been a long time since we came across each other here.

so you still have the head pressure going on.do you have any idea what your blood pressure is?just so you know I came across a really long thread on the anxiety board where there was this guy(young about your age)and he had the head pressure going on.I thought about you when I read all the posts on that.He ended up having h pylori...he took the full course of antibiotics for it and he still feels like he has the anxiety thing going on.I think the thread was called>intestinal or anxiety>I'll look it up again and let you know the correct name.....I think you might benefit a lot from that thread.I want to check it out anyways to see if he updated it lately.

Well I'm doig a bit better...I saw a new dr. today...she was pretty good,but I lost 5 more pounds so now I'm down to 99 pounds...I am upset about that.I had a lot of blood workup done at the hospital today...yuck...my arm is bruised just from that.My blood pressure is still low(100...top number)...I went 6 months without a B12 shot and I'm a mess now...I did get a B12 shot in January,but I'm going to wait to see what mylevel is before I bet another B12....I am so tired of feeling like this...I also have been feeling some stress and I know the dr. could sense it....do you ever wonder if you'll ever get well and feel normal again?I do...almost all of the time.It really is not fun having a pity party for yourself 7 days a week....I want to get well and I'm sure you do to.

I hate tests and all medical stuff...I'd rather just stay in my bed then have all those tests,but what can I do..if I don't have tests done I will never know what is going on with my health.

Hey if that zinc gives you anxiety then don't mess with it....do you still take the methyl B12?Did you feel any relief from stress when you took the B12?Also I was thinking that maybe you have sinus problems...that could be the cause of your head pressure...I think it's mine too.I have bad sinuses...remember that "brain fog" I had that started in August last year...it lasted like 3 months..then I had a bad headache for 2 weeks straight and the brain fog lifted....that was amazing...and I was so thankful to feel like myself again.

I know a lot of my problems are from hormone fluctuations and men can have problems with their hormones also.My brother was very low in testosterone and the dr. said when it's that low you can't function right....he was surprised my brother could even walk...that's strange,isn't it?

Anyways sorry I took so long to get back to you...hope you are doing okay.

"see ya" soon

scout