Thread: my wife died
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
(male)

ashdean HB User
my wife died

hi to all my wife died on the 27.1.10 from heart attack she was alone in bed and i am devastated i have 4 step kids 23/20/15/ and 13 kids now seem to be fine with whats happened but i cry my heart out she was my pillar my grief is every day and at work. we met 7 years ago and got married a year later with a full wedding church and reception now everybody goes back to everyday life i have no true mates cause my life was my wifes thats all that matted to me i love her so so much still do always will we sent text messages to each other with the ending i love you wamhaaf this means :with all my heart always and forever:
now shes gone all i want is for her to contact me so i can tell her again as i never got the chance. when i came home from work i found her dead and rang 999 i tryed to resus her but it was to late i am starting to hate myself cause i should have been there i have no help and dont think anybody can help the pain is so strong i love her so so much i just want to be with her again but i no i have to look after how kids.
the question is when i die will god let me be with her again will my wife be waiting for me.
ime not scared of dyeing and i hope its not to long if she is waiting i dont want to start again i am 44 and havent even thought about starting again dont want to i live in the memory of my wife we were meant to be together and thats how i want things to stay do you think she will talk to me sometime
and is she still around me .......thankyou for reading bye