View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

kelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB Userkelly4004 HB User
Re: foot drop scared and full of questions

My surgery was in december its been a little over 3 months, my foot used to turn red, but has graduated to a blueish purple color. when I was in my neuros office it did this during the exam she did'nt understand why it had changed color and I have to take an arterial doppler test. I am waiting until after I see the professor of neurology at USF (my neuro is sending me to her because she said she thinks my foot is to complicated for her to help) maybe the professor will know why, I do have insurance, but this is getting expensive and I still have an MRI to get waiting for insurance company to approve it ugh. I was wondering if the color change was a symptom of nerve damage.
wow you've really had alot of surgery. Are you still working? I am so afraid of losing my job. My job requires me to stand on my feet 8-10 hrs a day. right now I am pulling 5 at the most and in extreme pain. I am trying to hang in there as long as I can, I really need the health insurance. And dont know what to do. I dont have any more sick time I was out for 3 months and just went back last week.
wish I would not have had the original surgery. I hope your pain gets better for you with out more surgery!!!
Kelly