Thread: CTS or not?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
(female)

emeraldgal89 HB User
CTS or not?

Hey well I'm 20 and I work in shop and have to use my hands alot. Anyways for the last 3 months my wrist and thumb have been really painful. At first I thought I had just pulled a muscle in my wrist and that it would go away over time. But it hasnt and the pain has gotten steadily worse. Day to day the pain varies but now it lasts longer and is starting to became a problem at work.

I wake up in the mornings and sometimes I cant use my right hand because it feels numb and the pain is so bad. Most of the pain is on the inside of my wrist and my thumb. I can longer bend my wrist back properly and putting any pressure on the inside of my wrist and thumb hurts. The other day I was opening a package up at work and it felt like someone had stabbed my wrist. My hand then started feeling numb and tight like i couldnt grip properly. I should also mention that when my wrist is hurting the pain goes all the way up my arm. Ive decided I have to go to the doctors now and I probably should have gone along time ago. But I was just wondering if this sounds like CTS.

Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section. I meant to post it in the cts section.

Last edited by emeraldgal89; 03-21-2010 at 10:31 AM.