View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: What does high RNP antibodies mean?

Well you can order blood tests online and have them done at a Laboratory (same Lab your doctors use). So I just had to pay for the test instead of my insurance covering it. I dropped the results off to my doctor today and waiting for them to call and tell me what they mean.

It has been an extremely long time since I have been to a rhematologist. The rhematologist said I had early stages of Lupus, my ANA's were positive high, but no antibodies were showing up positive at that time or anything else. He said later on that it would reveal itself in my blood work. My PCP said what I had was fibromyalgia, but he really didn't know what else to tell me, he definetly did not think I had Lupus. So I quit going to the rhematologist.

I have been wanting to know 13 years what is wrong with me. I am actually happy my tests are showing something.