View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
Sister T Sister T is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Sister T HB User
Re: Autoimmune disease?

I would suggest you see a Rheumatologist for lupus or a Neuro for MS.I am not a doctor but you have symptoms of both.