View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Itching & Bruising

Thank you all for your replies! Luckily, since the time of my original post, my itching has greatly improved. I really haven't even changed much, so it was probably worsened by allergies. Another odd thing I notice is that since I have my natural nails (vs. fake nails), I can better just normally scratch an itch. When I have the fake nails, they are very smoothed down and I can't scratch itches as well. I think when I have them, I tend to try to scratch harder because I can't quite get the itch to go away. Just something I noticed! Luckily I don't get the fake nails too often because they get annoying.. just for special occasions and what not.

I have been using a simple body lotion with shea butter in it. I really like the scent and it makes my skin feel very soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. I do have aloe vera as well, so if the itching starts up again, I will definitely use it! Thanks again for all of your help!