View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: I got married too young. Long post but I really need help.

Pleasae don't take this wrong. I certain don't mean to hur tour feelings....

You are miserable, sure. But you married your hubby and you two had a baby. That's life. YOur hubby is working hard to provide for you-be thankful he didn't just start running around on you when you had the little one. YOu have got to be the grown up and just suck it up!

The problem is your hubby is trying to provide but doesn't understand your loneliness and boredom. What I would suggest doing is telling your hubby that you and HIS SON need to see him on a regular basis. Set up time during the week that he needs to be home. AND schedule a date night with him...so you can rekindle the love you felt for the man you married. It may take suom juggling, but it can be done. If he can find time to volunteer, he can find time to be home with you and your baby.

Now, find a church group that has a mother's group. Join a library where there are always things to do with your little one. Take him for swimming lessons, or find a baby and me class. You can do it, you just need to decide if you want to, or if you just want to wallow at home. It's your choice..

You said you are going back to school. That's great! You deserve to, but in the mean time make the best of what you have. My hubby was an AF Officer who left me in NC for a year with a 4 year old and a 14 month old. He went to Korea and I stayed there with the boys. It was hard and miserable and alot of work. But I knew it would end so I made do with the situation.
that's your choice to make. Sit home or find things to occupy yourself. Take a craft class if you want. But don't sit and wait. YOu can get through this...