View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #1
(male)

Unconditional HB User
Bipolar, Divorce. Friendly to Anger???

My wife and I have been married many years. 3.5 years ago my wife was diagnosed with Bipolar2, she has a good PDOC. But, he doesnt spend enough time with her (15-20 minutes max.) I think she has been decieving him. And she doesnt go to her TDOC on a regular basis, she also decieves her TDOC.

April 27, 2010, we are text messagig each other on my way to work ( I love you, I love you more, no way etc...) April 29, 2010, she tells me she needs to get away for a few days to think (she has done this before) I didn't think to much about it. Everyone, some time needs a little time to them selves. April 30, 2010 she returns home in the eveing and tells me she wants me to sleep with her and hold her, I held her all night long (no intimacy, just cuddling), the next day we went to her PDOC and TDOC, she leaves again when we return home in the late afternoon. 10 days after she leaves she tells me she wants a divorce.

A few days later she says she wants to come home and get a few things, but she doesnt want me at the house she is fearful, she arrived the next day with her sister and I helped her pack and carry out what she wanted , the next few days (5 days) she comes back by her self and says she sees that I am not going to do anything to her (paranoia??). Over the next 5 days of she coming to the house to get items and move them I talk with her to try to understand why she wants a divorce, she could give me no straight answer, other than "I'm not happy." During these 5 days she allows and even encourgaes me to hold her hand, give her a back rub and even some short kisses.

A few days later, she filed for mediation in local court for child support visitation etc, she has talked in a friendly and understanding manner. As the next few weeks go by, after her leaving, she begins to become progressively agressive and hateful towards me (In speach, tone and words used). As of this post, she wont answer her cell phone or text messages about business related matters (selling of realestaet, visitation etc) and I fear is becoming progressively worse.

I do know she has been using alcohol and I know its antisthetic and depressive effects upon the body chemistry. I fear she is going to crash (depression) and have to be hospitalized. I am also feaful she may become reckless and endanger our youngest child (still at home).

I have an education in Behavioral Sciences, how ever, I'm painted in the picture and can't see all the colors clearly.

Any ideas as to why the agressive behavior?