View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:57 AM   #124
(male)

idkwia HB Useridkwia HB User
Re: Anyone with Chronic idiopathic nausea?

Hi Aussiegirl2 - sorry to hear that you are not doing well at the moment.
I wrote to Borody and emailed him and he wrote back and said he would be replying soon but he hasn't. I have gone off him now as it has been months since I originally spoke to him.
Anyway, what is his plan for you now, has he suggested human probiotic infusion?
I am going to suggest 4 things that others have found was the reason for their CIN:- the first is air swallowing. Some people without realising swallow too much air and this can cause nausea. The second is Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. A lady who had this had waves of nausea usually in the mornings. The third is Eosinophilic Oesophagitis. And the last suggestion is Fructose Malabsorption. You will have to look these up to get more info but I have come across genuine people who had these conditions and all suffered from Chronic Idiopathic Nausea.

There was another guy who had CIN and was cured by taking 20 mg of Paxil (Paroxetine which is an SSRI). He had previously taken Mirtazapine and Prilosec which helped a lot but Paxil did the trick. Of course this may not work for you.

My nausea is not so bad at the moment but I still never feel well. I normally feel worse in the evenings but don't know why.

I have had a lot of tests. I can give them all to you again but it would help me if you can tell me why you want to know so that I can just tell you the relevant ones.

BTW, have you been tested for H. Pylori as this can definitely cause chronic nausea?

Last edited by moderator2; 07-28-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: please do not post your email address