View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #125
(female)

aussiegirl2 HB User
Re: Anyone with Chronic idiopathic nausea?

Hi Idwika

thanks for those ideas re causes. ive had my hormones tested but i might ask whether its worth getting them done again. the air swallowing is interesting, i wonder how u could test for that? im working with my local doctor and i thnk i will ask him about seeing another gastroenterologist who could test for things like EE and also other esophageal issues. im waiting to hear back drom dr borody if he has any other ideas.

with fructose malabsorption, does that mean u cant digest fruit?
my doc wants me to see a cardiologist as ive had lots of heart pounding issues and also a psychiatrist! i will do it but i know that these are real symptoms and not in my head! but battling an on going illness is a challenge so a psych might help. i dont want to go back on amitrpytline.

re your tests i wanted to know the relevant ones to make sure ive done everything to rule out an organic cause. ive had an endoscopy where they checked for h pylori not not EE. an abdominal and brain ct scan and abdominal ultrasound.

Last edited by moderator2; 07-28-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: please do not quote posting rules violations