View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
(male)

whyyyisme HB User
Strange bowel movements lately

For the last couple of days I have been going 2-4 times a day, usually in the morning, usually in very close proximity to the last movement. It is very very soft, the texture is weird, and feels sort of like diarrhea coming out, but it is not wet at all. My stomach would also hurt at different points during the day, but not specifically when I needed to go.

The softness and texture has been happening for the past couple of weeks now, but I've only really gone once every day or every other day (very rarely twice a day).

I haven't been eating anything out of the ordinary.

Some background though: a few months back I was having frequent urination troubles, so I started taking ditropan (a bladder relaxant). It worked pretty well most of the times, but there were days even with ditropan that I would still go frequently. I visited the urologist and she suggested it may be constipation that is causing my urination troubles, because back then I was taking the ditropan which could cause constipation. (back then I was going pretty normally - the occasional strange movement but nothing to worry about)

I stopped taking it about a week and a half ago after taking it for around a month and a half.

I have good and bad days with my frequent urination (sometimes I'll go a lot, sometimes I won't) but over the past few days I've had very odd bowel movement problems.

Last edited by whyyyisme; 08-12-2010 at 05:34 PM.