View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
(female)

lltomich HB Userlltomich HB User
Successful Ablation for AVNRT

Hi Everyone,

I posted 6 months ago that I had an ablation for AVNRT and it appeared successful. I was told by my electrophysiologist if I didn't have an SVT for 6 months it would be considered successful. I have not had an SVT for exactly 6 months, I have lost 52 pounds AND I now exercise at least 2 hours a day!!! I'm so happy!!! I encourage everyone with AVNRT to seriously consider an ablation. 2 1/2 hours changed my life forever, I'm like a new person! I only wish I would have done it sooner. I've learned that it isn't OK to have your heart race for hours or that taking meds forever is safe. If you have a type of SVT that has a reasonably high cure rate with ablation seriously consider it and get your life back!!! My life has changed 100%. Although I was never someone that lived in fear now I just do whatever I want and never ever think about my heart. Working out without fear has been awesome! I'm so fit!!! I felt awful in January and I feel amazing in August!!! If you have any questions please let me know I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. One day though changed my life forever for the better! I wish that for all of you with AVNRT and SVT!!!

Linda

The Following User Says Thank You to lltomich For This Useful Post:
BroCurt (02-10-2011)