View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

BB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB User
Re: P.O'd about PM office

i wouldnt tolerate being treated so badly. when you have a legitimate reason for being in so much pain confirmed by diagnostic testing as to the underlying cause, the dr shouldnt hesitate to try and help you to function as well as possible. the key is having the right PM doctor. my PM is terrific and i completly trust him, i saw him this past wednesday and i told him the oxycontin(60mg) is working really well except it doesnt last 12 hrs, and i am having bad headaches but the bt med percocet 10/325 he also prescribed me helps the headaches. he increased the oxy to 80mg twice daily and said to continue the percocet when necessary for any bt and the headaches, he said the headaches will probably pass, but to let him know and do not hesitate to call his office at any time if i am uncomfortable or anything comes up. you need to find a doctor like this, compassionate and caring and non-judgmental, they are out there, you just have to go the xtra mile and find one

good luck