View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
(male)

Hombre1985 HB User
Tourette Syndrome and ADHD

Hi I have Tourette Syndrome with ADHD and ODC. I am currently learning for an exam and at those points I always get way more confused then usual. I am 25 years old and I have had to cope with this for a long time.

I have such a hard time focusing on one project. My mind wanders and I am depressed. I have had the same doctor since I was 6 and the last time we met was about a half a year ago.. he lives in another town so its really hard for me too see him on regular basis.. I want too keep on being able too learn and function but I am so confused and scared all the time.

My family has always been supportive of my TS but lately I havn´t been able too express myself too my family because my point of view about anything always seem too be wrong too them. Im learning to become what I have always dreamed of being but I have such trouble staying focused that I end up avoiding doing it and then I fail.

If anyone has any advice on coping with ADHD and Tourette please share it because I Really NEED help.