View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
(male)

Ropes End HB UserRopes End HB User
Re: Need Advice and Reassurance (Prostatitis?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlive View Post
Try to beat this thing, and keep us posted on your progress!
Thanks for the kind words and advice. I'm definitely trying to hang in there, but it gets tougher every day. I had my biggest "freak-out" yesterday just because this thing's wearing me down so much, and I almost wound up at the hospital again today at the advice of the on-call urologist; he didn't know what else to tell me to do to relieve the symptoms.

I have another appointment with my urologist on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll make it through tomorrow okay, but I'm just getting really, really tired at this point. I basically don't sleep anymore until I pass out from crying and exhaustion. I've read of people suffering with prostatitis for years, and I readily admit these are much stronger people than I. I really do feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown soon if I don't get some relief.

Anyway, sorry to be such a downer. Thank you again for your advice. I'll look into that Colloidal Silver as soon as I can and should my symptoms improve I will absolutely post on here how and when in the hopes it might help someone else who is in my shoes. I honestly wouldn't wish this condition upon my worst enemy, and should I ever feel normal again I'm seriously going to try and become an advocate of some sort for those that are still suffering. It is unimaginably horrific how quickly and suddenly this thing has dismantled my life.