Re: PSA Relapse Following Salvage Radiotherapy, can you help?
Thank you very much for the reply. I understand now on the possibility of choosing an overseas oncologist and continuously living with my family in this beautiful Conner of Europe, my country.
It is interesting knowing you get tests done in the Philippines. I also got many tests done at Makati med and St. Lucks on the occasion I was living there for a Port project in Mindanao and constantly travelled to Japan (my surgeon) and USA (my oncologist) for consultations. The PCa is a globalized disease with no frontiers.
In regards to your treatment, could you please answer to these questions;
1) When and Why did you start hormonal therapy?
2) How long were the cycles?
3) What was the third drug you start taking from Jun 2009?
4) Were you been given any detailed protocol (doses, etc) by Myers to be followed?
5) Who is directing you to take what and when for the side effects drugs?
6) What tests are you required taking?
Could you please give me by mail the site address of Myers contacts and any other information you may think I should know.
I hope I did not become “heavy” with so many questions.
I appreciate your helping me.