View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: I need mature advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenGen* View Post
Hey braveheart, thank you for the compliment (was it a compliment?)
I meant confused as in I'm not sure what I should do- follow my heart or listen to my head.

What would you do?
I agree with Braveheart: you are incredibly articulate for a sixteen-year-old. I am impressed (and English is not my first language).

As for your dilemma, hmm, I think you should give him this third chance. As I was reading your post, I felt that you were talking about juvenile but genuine feelings of love.

PS. I hear what the other posters are saying, and I think they may be right. Yet, what was right for them may not be right for you. That is why I still think you should follow your heart on this one. I think you are getting stronger, and if you have to fall down again, it won't hurt so much as the first time. But of course it is up to you. He is a young man, too, and he is naturally confused, too. If both of you were a lot older, I would probably advise a break-up. Ok, but this is only my opinion. I am basing my feedback on how genuine I found the description of your feelings for him.

Last edited by pendulum; 09-21-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added a PS