View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: I need mature advice.

All I can tell you is that everytime I've done the multiple breakup/get back together, it never worked out for me. Why? Because everytime with every relationship where I tried to do that, all of the same problems were there when I went back, nothing changed, and I'd be miserable all over again. I kept doing that to myself until the final time when I finally gave up and realized I was wasting my time. And as much as it hurt to make that final break, because I still loved the guy, I realized we just weren't meant to be cause there were too many problems that never got better.

If I were you, I would not try a third time. It will be a waste of your time. Think about it, you saw what happened the last time you tried getting back together. It may have been ok at first but eventually the exact same stuff that bugged you the first time started happening and the reasons why you broke up the first time happened again, so when your broke up again, I'm sure somewhere in your head you were like, what the heck was I thinking trying this again?

At 16, there's still way a lot more stuff to learn about yourself and this world. If you tie yourself sown to this relationship once again, you're going to totally miss out on fun things and experiences coming up because you're going to be so busy being miserable with a guy you know is no good for you. It's one of those things where I wish I could go back and end several of my bad relationships way a lot sooner because I know I missed out on a lot of great stuff whil I was busy dealing with that drama. Don't let that happen to you! You're so young, you have so much ahead of you at this point! Do the smart thing and don't get back into it with someone you already know is totally wrong for you.