View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
Re: I need mature advice.

He's already dumped you twice. Do you really want to say "ok, great! Dump me and break my heart a third time!" All you'll be doing by getting back together with him is giving him yet another opportunity to hurt you.

I was in your exact same situation once. So very much in love with someone and hoping it would work out. He dumped me, then wanted me back, said he cried when I left, didn't know what he was thinking, made such a big mistake, blah blah blah. We got back together, he dumped me again three weeks later. We did the "just friends" thing, he wanted me back again, then he dumped me again. All I did was waste my time and set myself up for more hurt and pain.

You're only 16. This is the time of your life you should be dating around, going to movies and having fun with many different kinds of boys (nothing heavy, not sexual relationships, just getting to know different kinds of boys and learning what the male animal is all about) you're too young to be stressing over whether some guy who'se already dumped you twice is "the one." You haven't even met the man you're going to end up marrying and spending your life with yet. Hold your head up and know your worth. A strong woman who knows her own worth doesn't let someone crap on her for a third time. I did and the only thing I regret about it is not having walked away with my head up after the first dumping.