View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #15
(female)

GenGen* HB User
Re: I need mature advice.

Thank you all so much for the posts!
Please reply if you want to.
I'm sorry I cannot reply to each and every one, but if you don't mind,
I'd like to say what I generally feel in response to your posts.

Right now, I feel like those two years were never a waste of time.
I really learned what it means to love someone, and to be loved
and I'm glad I do, even if it didn't work out.

Also, I remember promising to myself that I would give it my all, and would try my best to work things out. I just never thought he would have commitment issues.
I never realized that was a problem because it never seemed like it.
The past few days I realized that I was more devoted to him that he was devoted to me. But that's not to say he didn't love me. I just put so much effort into making the relationship work because as naive and as stubborn, and perhaps unrealistic as we both were, we did think of a future together.
I thought I was the one who needed to work on herself. Only me.
I'm very determined, and I think he just felt like it would all fall into place and not need much work.
The first time he broke up with me was because I was so distraught, so emotional, so darn regretful for what I had done (emotional cheating; I am not proud of that) that he felt suffocated, and drained of energy. I was so incredibly needy. For a teenage couple, I feel like that was too much to deal with.
I agree with what someone said- that he feels he's not ready to be without me, so he say's he's ready when really he's not.
All I know is, yes, it would be sweet if we stayed together for such a long
time.

No, I'm not interested in cute boys and whatnot, lol. I never really cared for them. I'm interested in doing fun things, like music and movies, and being with my friends right now.
I want to forgive him. I don't care what I have to do to get there. I'm currently talking to him now, and we're going to talk and try to decide what's best for us.
It's just so difficult

Last edited by GenGen*; 09-21-2010 at 07:32 PM.