View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #16
Veteran
(male)

Baptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB UserBaptista HB User
Re: PSA Relapse Following Salvage Radiotherapy, can you help?

Hi John,
My sincere thanks for your response.
I got the mail and was amazed by Myers first paragraph were it writes” …we’re able to successfully treat prostate cancer patients across the globe”. Is it a coincidence with my words?
Whatever it could be PCa has no borders and so it should be its treatment. Unfortunately in cases of cancer, the national social security in (Europe and in Japan) do not facilitate overseas “Doctors’ Shopping”. Private insurers give cover under ridiculous premiums 5, 10 times higher and still with low limits on the cost.

I have almost completed a “course on HT” with your, Jim and others help in the forum. I am not clear yet about the use of estrogens in the same setting but hopefully I will find some on the matter.
Your case cancer history is amazing. It gives the impetuous for any guy to fight this “war”. I wish you a continuous success.

Best wishes,
Baptista