View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
(female)

KaylasMom98 HB User
Re: 12 year old daughter with High Blood Pressure and protein in her urine

Thanks for the response..It was really helpful..

I have a 6 year old daughter that has a rare disease called Chronic Reccurent Multifocal Osteomylitis (CRMO) To my knowledge no kidney or liver issues there..Also a suspected diagnosis of Sarcoidosis another rare disease which can affect the Liver..As of right now no kind of involvement in her Kidneys or liver..

She goes to see the cardiologist on Nov 3rd then hopefully the Neph will be soon after..I am really scared for her..Does the protein in her urine def mean she is having kidney issues?..And her HDL being above normal what does that mean?..I thought high HDL was ok?.. I am a huge advocate for my daughters medical needs..I have learned over the course of my other daughter (which has been 2 years and still going) that if something doesnt satisfy me I keep going..I can be a huge pain but I have no choice..I do what I feel I need to do to get my kids what they need...

I truely appreciate anything you can give me..I hope things are going well with you and your son..How old is he and what if you dont mind me asking is going on with him and how was he diagnosed?

Last edited by KaylasMom98; 10-12-2010 at 04:01 PM.