Thread: Irregular or???
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 08:26 PM   #1

QuestionMe HB User
Irregular or???

Ok... this is going to sound really odd... I have posted to other boards with little to no answer. I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I am 19 years old and have never had a regular cycle. I would skip 2-3 months without and it was no big deal. I was real regular for a while and then all the sudden it has started again. The last period I had was in the beginning of October... There really is no chance of pregnancy and I have no "symptoms" but do not know what to do. My sister had a child when she was my age and it really hurt my family. I know that if I go to my mother and tell her the first thing she will do is assume that I am pregnant. She has a great deal of respect for me I and I do not want to do anything to jeopardize the relationship we have (it has taken a long time to get here). If I were to schedule a drs appt it would have to be with her knowledge due to insurance reasons. Does anyone out there have experience with irregular cycles, etc. I have heard about False Pregnancies (I had a cat that had one =-)) but dont know what they would be like in a human or how long they last. I am surrounded by pregnant people on a regular basis (I have classes with 10 of them a day) and have been told that sometimes your body reacts to theirs??? Guess I am just curious as to options out there...