View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 12:57 PM   #10

hockeymom HB User
Re: Hydroxycut vs. Xenadrine

Just wanted to let you gals know that so far I really haven't lost anything on the EFX, however, I have not started working out and I am having a hard time cutting out the "bad" foods. I haven't gained any weight so I would say that if I start eating better and exercise that they should work pretty good. Before I started taking zoloft I used to take diet pills that had ephedra in them and they definitely worked but there are definitely side effects: nervousness, sleeplessness, dry mouth. I guess it just depends on the individual. I will tell you that I never had problems with anxiety untill about a year after I started taking the ephedra. I am not positive that it was the cause but it is very possible. I also know that there is a chance of having a stroke while taking ephedra. I seem to be having hormonal problems as well as anxiety so this could just be a coincidence but I would say that it is better to be safe than sorry. If the ephedra wasn't a health risk I don't think that alot of the companies would be coming out with the "ephedra free" products. Tina