View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 05:28 PM   #15

CC HB User
Re: Hydroxycut vs. Xenadrine

I have tried both and I like Hydroxycut so much better. Hydroxycut includes an appetite suppressant unlike Xenadrine. The ingredients are the same with the exception of the appetite suppressant. I have tried the Xenadrine EFX and hated it completely different reaction than the original one with ephedrine. I was on it for about 2 weeks and returned it back to GNC (money back guarantee!! works great when you want to try something new without wasting your money). On Hydroxycut, I dont feel hungry and for the first time in my life, I forget to eat a meal!! That reaction never happened while taking Xenadrine. Im not saying that taking Hydroxycut will allow you to starve yourself but it allows me to be in control when and what I eat (especially at the end of the day). I make better, healthier choices when I am not a nervous wreck wanting to raid the refrigerator. Hope this helps Oh yeah, I have lost 15 pounds in 1 month by using Hydroxycut and during the first month of using Xenadrine (with ephedrine) I lost 5 pounds. When I switched to Xenadrine EFX, I lost 1 pound in 2 weeks to discouraging to keep me going.