View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 06:47 PM   #16

steph70 HB User
Re: Hydroxycut vs. Xenadrine

I don't know about Xenedrine (sp), but I'm finding Hydroxycut making me grouchier than usual, and actually making me feel hungry more than usual! I tried Hydroxycut way back when before the fuss about Ephedrine and had no problem with it except for the jitters the first day or two because I started out at full dose instead of working my way up I think. Now I'm taking the Hydroxycut with no Ephedrine, but am also taking one 8mg Ephedrine tablet with my lunchtime dose of Hydroxycut. I'm seeing results...only been on it since Sunday night, and I swear I've lost 3-5lbs already, and I'm not 'totally' watching what I'm eating like I should be. I'm giving it 'til the weekend, and if I'm still unaccountably grouchy, I may have to give it up...results or not. Plus, maybe I'm feeling hungry more because it's more a case of slight jitters...not enough for me to notice much, but...almost the feeling I get when I haven't eaten in much too long...I get jittery, and then I eat and I feel better. With this though, I'm just in a constant state like that. Any suggestions??
Thanks
Stephanie