View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 05:36 PM   #1

DC300z HB User
I need your help, please help me.......

Im 18, and I think hat I might have an anxiety problem,

I take normal questions and issues, regular concerns and even some more complex moral issues and things like that, and they turn into all day all night onbsesions for months, Ive been worring about the same thing for 2 months now, and not just worrying, near-panic, i feel cold, I breath heavy, things like that....

Id rather not get into what all im worry about, but Ive even gone as far as talking to my mom, and even my friends moms about issues and questions, and even AFTER getting 3-5 corosponding very reliable answers/solutions to my problems, I still cant stop thinking abot it, all day, all night, i still question everything,

It feels just like having a song stuck in your head, but its a worry, and it never goes away, and for the few days I can stop thinking about it, I worry about worrying again!!

and I feel the same, the SECOND i somehow manage to stop worrying about somthing, within an hour I'll come up with somthing new to panic and worry about, with almost no brake or relief, even if I already have an answer or whatever, and its never anything of any real importance, and its never things that even efect me now!!

but its starting to make me not want to function, I cant get exited or look forward to anything because nothing seems very fun while im worrying, and everything is waste of time, while im like this, its starting to take a toll on me, ive spent all day in bed just thinking and thinking, nearly crying from sheer mental exaustion, and I try, I TRY SO HARD to stop thinking about things, and stop worrying/ obsessing/panicing about useless things, but I cant ,

It's like somone flicked a switch on that I cant shut off,

and even if I was worrying about important things, this amount of panic and mental trauma is unnecasary, and most of what I worry about I HAVE talked over and solved, but I just keep going over it again and again and again,

I dont know what to do, its starting to make me unhappy about doing anything,

PLEASE help me, what do you think is wrong with me? if anything? what can i do?

please help me......so tired of this.....