View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
(female)

Clare1975 HB UserClare1975 HB UserClare1975 HB UserClare1975 HB User
Facial pain/numbness

Hi to everyone

Been floating around the boards for a short while (a few months) trying to figure out like so many others what the hell has gone wrong with me. Initially I had mild anemia, which after the last blood test and no word from the results, appears to have sorted itself out. Since early July and after a lot of physicial training for a charity run I developed fatigue and muscular/nerve pain around the body. Amongst the pain that we are suffering does anyone else have facial pain with numbness which comes and goes during the day - some days it disappears and then comes back. I will be seeing a neurologist in late December.

Another thing is I know that I am going to have a painful day when my left thumb joint is very sore first thing in the morning. Still managing to maintain work as a cleaner and carer and determined to keep going. I keep getting depressed very easily which has happened since the aches and pain.

Had a full blood investigation in July which initially throwed up mild anemia and a false positive for some sort of auto immune problem which the dr dismissed as 'one of those things' (nuclear something or another?). Been put on 10mg of amiltripalin (forgive the spelling) for the nerve pain which isn't helping much.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Clare x

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Clare1975
MountainReader (10-29-2010), TxMama (10-30-2010)
The Following User Says Thank You to Clare1975 For This Useful Post:
MountainReader (10-29-2010)