View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: I Think We All Forget...

WE so often take for granted what we have. I had back surgery to replace three discs. My back broke the day after the surgery and no one listened to me. When my surgeon came back into town he knew what the issues was right away. I am now fused from T9-sacrum and will live in some degree of pain the rest of my life.

In addition to that I had a DVT, from my calf to my groin and was throwing clots into both lungs...that was another week in the hosipital. But I lived even though 60% of these are found on the autopsy table....

I felt that my problems were because I was strong and there were others out in the world suffering that couldn't have handled it, so God told me that I needed to take a turn...but I'm quite finished now!

God has never given me more than I can bear. I have learned to temper my feelings and to let some things just go. It has strengthened my marriage and that has been worth it's weight in gold....

The Following User Says Thank You to ibake&pray For This Useful Post:
EagleRiverDee (10-26-2010)