View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Re: What are your expectations for longevity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR41 View Post
Do you have a number in mind? Do you want to live to be 80, 90 or 100? How about 115 or 120?

I would like to live to be at least 100 but I realize how difficult that will be to accomplish. There will be some obstacles to overcome.

Do you think it matters what your expectations are? I do. I think if you expect to live a long healthy life, your chances of doing so are greater.
Hi John,
That is a good post. And makes me think about life. I knew 2 kids when I was at high school that died and it was hard. Then my step son lost a girl that was very hard for him too and we are talking about teenagers that there is no reason for that. To me our life is not to our choice at all. My Dad smoked Camels since he was 13 and died from something that is no reason for his smoking. He was 72. You know some days I do think I could live to 100, but it is not my choice at all. so thank you for the thought. In the last days, no one of us know. So to your question. I sure don't know how long I am going to live.
Be well,
Tim