View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Hey Liquid27, maybe you can look into this for your problems?

Hey Liquid27,
Surferdude26 here. Hey man, I read your text and I can totally understand your frustrations with your bowels, only on a totally different plain. If you are having problems with constipation or abdominal pains, because of fecal matter not exiting the anus, have you looked into Ganoderma Lucidum? Another word for it, is called: "Red Reishi" mushroom caps. It has been a herb, that has been used for over 4000 yrs, by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean people, to promote health, regulating body problems, IBS and getting your body organs to function again as they should! Perhapes, you should investigate into the health benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum and see if this maybe some answer to help you out. Sometimes, when all other conventional medicine aside fails us, alot of people turn to natural herbs, as a temporary remedy! I have heard alot of good health reports, from people taking this Ganoderma Lucidum herb and there are more postive's then negatives, when taking this herb. Research this herb out and get a couple opinion's from some of your friends, or even your girlfriend if you feel comfortable in talking to her about this!! I hope that this information, helps you get somewhere!!! Good luck and don't give up looking for answers!! Take care. God bless you. Bye for now.

This morning, and last night were some of the most painful and bloated feelings I've ever had thus far. Luckily I took a laxative the night before, or I doubt I would have been able to go to the bathroom today, and I'd probably be extremely depressed and in pain.
I've tried a variety of diets, which have had no effect what so ever.

I've been living with this for to long, and my doctor has basically given up after all of the test results indicate I'm perfectly healthy.
I'm only 20 years old, I have a beautiful girlfriend, I take alot of classes and am doing very well, but I feel I could be doing so much more.

I really appreciate any advice you could possibly give to me, shedding some light will do a great deal for me.
Thanks to anyone repliers in advance, greatly appreciated.

Edit: Also, occassionaly when I wipe there is blood, mostly fresh bright red, but sometimes dark, I've done stool samples, and I'm guessing and have been told this is H-roids. (But they go away, and then come back)
I'm just sick of all this, it's really starting to interfere with my life now that I'm older.
It also seems like my doctor is out of ideas, and he's supposed to be one of the best in the state! No doctor will admit "I don't know"[/QUOTE]