View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
(female)

smo4142 HB User
Unhappy Mass found in left kidney..scared!

Hello All. I am new to this board..but am glad I found it. I don't know if what I have is cancer..but I am scared to death. I have always had problems with chronic UTI's, kidney stones, and Interstitial cystitis. I have had a uti for this entire year, which antibiotics have been ineffective and blood always in the urine. This time I have been more sick feeling than usual..pain in my right kidney, pain in my right pelvic, loss of appetite, pain in stomach, and general all over fatigue.

I had a CT done last week, which I just found out showed a 1.5 -2 cent. mass. The doctors said they can not tell for sure if its solid or liquid, so I go for a ultrasound next week.
Just to hear the word mass turned my insides to jelly. I held it together pretty well until I walked out of the doctor's office..I am so scared. I am praying that since it is so small it is nothing..but what if it is. Shouldn't they have been able to tell by the CT whether it was solid or liquid. I feel sick to my stomach from worry right now. Thanks to all of you.