View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
(male)

helpme789 HB User
herpies or garlic burn?

Hi,

about a month ago I was raped by a girl. Her and I would mastubate together but she told me she had hsv2 so we never got touchy feely. Anyways a month ago she passed the line and began giving me oral sex after this was done I went home and panicked, I chopped up a half a tall glass of garlic and let burried my penis in it for over 15 min. She had told me befor that her last partner cought it off of her. I never did anything else with her.
I have been haveing panick atacks for the last month to the point of hyperventilateing.

I also was diagnosed with molescum contagiosum before ( not sure if i had any left, and also around my circumcision ive been itchy and i think they were tiny zits that i have popd.

I had sex 3 times and now my penis feels preety chafed.

I am freaking out because what if i gave this to my partner.

How likely is it to get genital herpies from a blowjob?
I didnt see any visable sores, is it possible for herpies to live in the mouth or throught since she did deep throat me.

I have been praying hard that this unfortunate bad call on my part hasnt effected the rest of my life.

my penis is sore and itchy, and i have had a few zit like shapes on my foreskin scar, which i popd and zit like substance came out.

I am totally in the dark when it comes to herpes , and scared to death.

could the soreness and itchyness come from the garlic, how long does a garlic burn last for?

When I go to my doctor what kind of blood test should I ask for , I have been to the std clinic (in canada) and they said that they dont do the type of blood test i need.

now ive been up late at night searching the internet and freaking my self right out.

if you could break down the likelyness of getting herpes from a blow job,
how the garlic would affect me and for how long,
and which type of test should i get.

I know you cant give a diagnosis, but if you could give me a opinion id be gratefull.
Thanks in advance,