View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
(male)

swarley92 HB User
Problem Urinating!!!

Um first I will give some background. I am a 19 year old male who is athletic, and eats fairly healthy. I was also diagnosed with Lymphoma back when I was four, after going through over a year I was pronounced cancer free. I have had no real issues and have received routine check ups ever since.

This problem I have now started about 3 months ago. When I urinate I urinate with a fairly normal flow but when I stop I feel like I need to pee again. I usually force a little more out but I still have this feeling. It drives me crazy as sometime I feel like am dribbling but I am not. I have went to two doctors who checked for STI, UTI, and Enlarged Prostate and came back negative and they had no explaination. As a cancer survivor I am usually worried when I have a health concern and think the worse.

This is not the first time something like this occurred. Well this occurance was similar but not the same. It was about 4 years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and could not pee at all. I tried for almost an hour but was pretty much bursting so I went to the emergency room and they were going to catherize me but at one point I started peeing so I ran to the bathroom. They later diagnosed me with a thin urethra. So they widened it. I am wondering if this is occurring again.

What is wrong? Some of my symptoms are like symptoms of penile cancer or bladder cancer and I am really afraid. What can I do?????