View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Severe Depression

Brahma,

I come here everyday in hopes of sharing support and comfort for those of us here who need it.

I would be glad to spend some time with you everyday, if you would like. You see, I am here because I am living with serious illnesses and have survived 4 strokes.

In the 3 years of so I have been posting here, I have found it to be the best therapy for me. Great people here, some very insightful folks who are skillful writers...impressive to me! I was able to completely restore both of my hands which were impaired by the strokes.

I have two below the knee amputees in my life so far, you will make 3. Both of those were due to motorcycle accidents in the 70's, they were friends. We talked about it, they both struggled with it at times, and both were fine men.

I am sorry about the diabetes. It is a tough illness, isn't it...my father has it as well. Myself, I have end stage renal failure, which was a direct result of the strokes. The strokes were a direct result of hypertension. The hypertension's origin is unknown.

Well, don't want overdo it on you...Tell me what is on your mind, I am happy to listen. Good day!