Re: Anal Fissure - I think but no significant pain
Can you elaborate on your symptoms? Here are mine:
1. Slight discomfort (stretch feeling) at the start of a BM then no issues during the rest of the BM
2. For about 30-60 mins after the BM I am fine as well
3. Then I begin to feel a creeping, sharp pain that does NOT get excrutiating, it is just there and this occurs every couple of minutes over many hours at the sphincter area. These peaks of pain only last a couple of seconds. Between these it seems OK
4. Flexing of the sphincter muscle causes discomfort
5. Relief during the peaks of the discomfort can be achieved by pushing (like pushing out a BM).