View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: Applied for SSDI-Denied-bummed out

I'm sorry about your denial. Keep fighting and like dismama I felt like I was going to do something to ease my pain but the only reason was because my love for my family. That whole process was so draining and you probly need to have a support system to help you along the way in addition to a good lawyer. Did you get your DR. to fill out that RFC form it helps alot to have your treating dr. to fill it out I turned it in at reconderation stage but every case is different. ask your lawyer about that form . Thats where I got mine. Keep your chin up and keep that fighting spirit. This board helped me a lot. I would also have some one to counsel you because that also helped me but I realized no one could help me I had to deal with this and be strong but it was so hard. It was probly the worse thing I had to go thru and I have been thru alot in my life time things no child should have to endur. But by the grace of God and support mentaily I some how made it. This board helps a lot . Please keep comming there are people who are very knowledgeable to help you. God Bless You

The following user gives a hug of support to jgrangran:
alove4coupons (01-16-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
alove4coupons (01-16-2011)