View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Abdominal Adhesions

I spent the entire year of 2010 fighting for relief from undiagnosed endometriosis and adhesion's from a 20 year old emergency surgery I had for a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, in which my right ovary was removed.

I would have bouts of a very distinctive pain which I could never explain collectively. It never seemed to have any obvious connection to my cycle, whether before, during or after. When it would come, it could last for hours, days, and eventually it never stopped...

I spent lots of time in the ER doubled over in pain, a hospitalization of 10 days, still no diagnosis.

The problem for me was that I am inoperable, due to some terrible health issues that no doctor wanted to touch without a 10 foot pole, much less operated on!

This situation was ruining my life. Finally my cardiologist sent me over to a gynecologist that he knew, and boy was she a pistol. Imagine looking over the stirrups to see Judy Judy, looking down her nose at you!

Oh, I have just been called away for a bit...I will continue this asap. Hang in there, I understand.